The repetitive, saturated prints in Stine Goya's Fall '18 collection are inspired by artist Jean Brusselmans' attention to detail and sense of color, which is translated so beautifully in the star pattern on this 'Freesia' dress. Made from fluid voile, this midi style has a gathered empire waist and ruffled asymmetric hem. It'll work great with heeled sandals, but you can try it with lace-up boots or sneakers, too.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the smaller size
- Intended to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Designed with a slim-fitting slip
- Lightweight, fluid, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size XSmall